General Manager (GM)
General Manager (GM)
SureSwift Capital operates a portfolio of 20+ businesses, and we’re on a mission to be the most exceptional operators of excellent SaaS businesses. To us, that means an obsession with metrics, dedication to our products, and a commitment to sustainable growth.
With an incredible team located around the globe, we put high value on diverse perspectives and strive to maintain an inclusive work environment with a culture of mutual respect and shared learning.We are currently searching for a General Manager (GM) to expand our leadership team and assist in propelling the company forward. If you possess an entrepreneurial mindset, have a proven track record of driving results in SaaS leadership, then this opportunity may be ideal for you!
About the Role
Imagine you have the opportunity to lead and grow a business; it is both an exciting and challenging prospect! You will need to use your keen business understanding to develop and implement strategies that will bolster business and revenue growth. Don’t worry, you won’t do this alone, you will be surrounded by a talented team who will be there with you to execute on your strategy.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the business and team, your day to day activities as a GM will look something like this:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set and drive overall business vision, strategy, and decision-making across all functional areas including but not limited to sales, business development, finance, product, technology, marketing, and operations.
- Lead the team and business in profitable growth; shape and develop growing revenues and profits.
- Lead the ideation, planning and implementation of new and long-term business growth strategies.
- Set goals and execute in the achievement of KPIs for marketing, sales, customer happiness, growth.
- Provide thought leadership towards developing and defining growth plans across other business units to maximize outcomes.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise activities related to the teams and monitor achievement of KPIs alongside the business unit(s).
- Manage budgets and forecasts and create and deploy metrics to enforce operational efficiency; full P&L responsibility.
- Champion culture to support organizational morale and momentum.
- Lead the people and resourcing strategy supported by other stakeholders.
- Regularly partner with the SureSwift Capital executive and corporate teams.
- You’ve spent 5-10 years in the start-up tech industry, with a thorough understanding of the Shopify eco-system.
- Proven SaaS Experience in a leadership role.
- Strong financial acumen with previous P&L ownership experience.
- Through understanding of metrics and people.
- Technical proficiency with the ability to lead product roadmap and growth.
- Ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Understand how to lead in a remote environment.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
This job is a remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thank you for the time you took to read about this opportunity.
SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The only app that stops social updates from going to waste. Entrepreneurs love Edgar. Try for free now 👉 http://app.meetedgar.com/users/sign_up