Product Manager (Part-Time)
Product Manager (Part-Time)
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 100+ people around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and are committed to building a culture of being known as exceptional operators of excellent SaaS businesses where everyone thrives!
Vitay is one of the amazing SaaS products in the SureSwift portfolio. Vitay is a customizable, hiring tool that streamlines reference checking and candidate feedback giving recruiters and business leaders the ability to find the perfect candidate, easily.
Your Daily Challenges
Your accountabilities as Product Manager for Vitay will look like this:
- Become an expert on the Vitay product, including: Core web app, Integrations, User experience/ flows, Competitors and customers, industry, and Other Internal Tools eg WordPress, HubSpot, GTM
- Work alongside General Manager developing the product strategy and roadmap
- Translate product strategy into requirements, epics, user stories, tasks and wireframes
- Work with the Engineering team to groom user stories to meet the team's Definition of Ready
- Oversee delivery cycles to ensure the story reaches the team's Definition of Done
- Prioritize backlog/ sprints based on product strategy, ROI, customer impact
- Oversee product launches, updates and review promotional plans in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and Customer Success Manager.
- Work directly with customers, scoping, liaising and managing custom paid for development projects
- Influence without authority, stakeholders in development, customer success, business development and marketing
- Measure ongoing product performance and identify opportunities for increasing revenue
If you don’t check off all the qualifications but you still think you’d be a great fit we encourage you to apply as we are always on the lookout for great talent!
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a B2B software company, growing revenue
- Experience working directly with B2B customers, scoping/ delivering custom projects
- Technical knowledge and ability to discuss web apps with engineering team
- Scrum Product Owner/ Jira experience
- Experience with HubSpot, GTM and GA4
- Data analysis - advanced excel (SQL desirable)
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position based on 20-30 hours a week, with a preference for candidates based out of the East Coast of Americas or UK/ Ireland.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thanks for taking the time to read about this opportunity.
The only app that stops social updates from going to waste. Entrepreneurs love Edgar. Try for free now 👉 http://app.meetedgar.com/users/sign_up