Associate Channel Manager
Remote Associate Channel Manager
Articulate’s international sales strategy centers around a network of reseller partners that represent the company as sales and support agents to local customers. The Associate Channel Manager is responsible for the overall relationship with our Gold and Silver international partners and their sales and support operations.
This role will be based remotely in the UK/Ireland
What you'll do
- Manage the overall relationship with partners with a focus on growing revenue, helping them identify opportunities with new and existing accounts, and facilitate interactions with Articulate’s other functional areas.
- Monitor partner deal pipelines for new and renewal business and provide regular forecasts on target attainment to management.
- Support partners’ sales and customer success efforts with product knowledge, training, messaging, demonstrations, customer data, and general guidance.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings with partners, including webinars and, when needed, travel to onsite meetings.
- Liaise with our Marketing team on campaigns and events to ensure good two-way communication as well as adherence to branding and marketing guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Compliance team to assist partners’ clients & prospects that require security questions and questionnaires along with risk assessments.
- Work with the Legal Department to respond to partners’ clients & prospects that require TOS, OSA and other agreements changes.
- Assist the VP with changes to distribution agreements, and generate and manage the signature process when updates and new agreements are required.
- Work with our Enablement team to create and distribute resources to assist with new products, upgrades, changes to TOS or policies, and operational systems.
- Work closely with the Order Management team offering direction and guidance on inquiries, requests, ordering clarity and other day to day duties.
- Monitor partner receivables and assist in collections when necessary.
- Ability to start work 7 AM Eastern time, with a weekly team meeting at 6 AM Eastern.
What you should have
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in G-suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with sales data analysis, including pipeline management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle difficult/uncomfortable conversations, usually at the partner C-level.
- Strong experience in International business with knowledge of cultural differences.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in sales, sales operations, or channel sales, at least 2 of which in SaaS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)