Service Desk Analyst I - Remote
Service Desk Analyst I - Remote
Join the people helping people.
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
PSCU is a proud recipient of the 2023 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award and has been named to the Forbes list of America’s Best Midsize Employers 2023! These recognitions reflect the strength of our culture and core values, which help PSCU grow, evolve and foster a highly engaged workforce.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
The Service Desk analyst provides first line technical support to employees, Credit Unions and vendors. The analyst ensures that professional support and response standards are met and maintained. They will also assist customers with technical support questions regarding issue status, password resets, software issues, system and network status, change inquiries and other related questions via telephone, chat and ServiceNow. They will perform troubleshooting procedures and solve technical problems on computer hardware equipment, software, computer devices, components, network devices, and network connectivity. This includes, but is not limited to Microsoft Windows Operating System, MAC OS, desktops, laptops, printers, servers, MS Office products, MS Exchange, and various vendor-provided software platforms. Several tools are used to meet these tasks such as inbound and outbound phone calls, remote access to client PCs, 3rd party admin applications and email. Works closely with leadership to continuously improve customer support and satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include participation in data recovery operations and continuous improvement efforts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with Major Incident Management, ITIL and IT Service Management.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft, MAC operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent application and software troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills to include professional telephone etiquette.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of technology users and leadership.
- Experience working in a highly visible, constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Reference knowledge articles for resolution and/or escalation.
- Maintains relevant, up-to-date knowledge of operating systems, network and support technologies.
- Remote troubleshooting for laptops / desktops.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors incidents to ensure timely solution.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of providing IT technical support via phone, chat and/or email required
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- MCP, Network+ and A+ certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Trust, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Basic knowledge / hands-on training of network servers, software and hardware to include Sun Unix, Unix, Linux, Windows, Novell, AIX preferred
- Strong / advanced written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment including 2nd and 3rd shifts
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Individuals with a disability who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job may request a reasonable accommodation through the Human Resources department.
PSCU is committed to pay equity and a competitive benefits package. The hiring amount for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity; the pay range is:
*Note: The amount shown is based on full time annual salary and would be prorated based on role.
In addition this position is eligible for an incentive plan, based on performance.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art campus
- Endless opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical with telemedicine, no-cost diabetes supply program, and expert medical opinion services
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company provided contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Mental Health and Well-being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental health and Well-being: Virtual mental health support and resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Back-up child care program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
PSCU is committed to health and safety of all who enter our workplace. If this position requires you to report onsite at a PSCU location, employee attentiveness and cooperation with PSCU Employee Safety Workplace Protocols is critical.
Please Note: For roles with certain levels of travel and/or company car usage, PSCU will require a completed Motor Vehicle Record Check, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance at time of hire and annually.
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Review the E-Verify Poster here (English and Spanish). For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here (English and Spanish poster).
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities please contact a recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
PSCU is the nation’s premier CUSO, supporting the growth of more than 2,400 financial institutions and processing nearly 7.7 billion transactions annu...