Assist the Compliance Manager and ensures that Sales Department are following company policies and procedures.
- Monitor Sales Team’s telephone conversation to ensure federal, state and company compliance
- Assist Compliance Manager with daily operation of the compliance program
- Correspond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standard of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues and concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved
- Other compliance duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow up and communication skills
- 80+ WPM
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
PTO: 1 week paid annually
Annualized Performance Bonus
Work From Home
About Birch Gold Group
As a leading national dealer of precious metals, Birch Gold Group helps Americans diversify their savings with physical gold and silver. Customers can purchase for physical delivery, or they can roll over all or a portion of an existing IRA or eligible 401(k) into a Precious Metals IRA. Our customer satisfaction and record of service is exemplary, and we maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. So no matter your past experience with precious metals, you can rest assured that we will provide you with superior service.