Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Operations Engineer
Contract Duration: Full-time
Training Schedule: TBA | Sunday / Monday off
Work Schedule: TBA | Saturday / Sunday off
Work Type and Location: Remote
Expected Start Date: May 1st, 2023
About The Role
The Cloud Operations Engineer role is an individual contributor who is responsible for the planning, rollout, maintenance, inter-connectivity and troubleshooting of PartnerHero’s cloud platforms (such as Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, Monday.com, and others).
This is a technical role designed to include both collaborative business analysis with associates throughout the company and back end technical work independently of, and in collaboration with, the IT, Security, and Engineering teams.
- Effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing.
- Engage with business partners to analyze opportunities and implement innovative process and technology solutions
- Evaluate, implement, and support reference integration architectures between platform systems
- Perform advanced administration and troubleshooting of PartnerHero platform systems.
- Own the change management and configuration/maintenance processes for specific PartnerHero network and cloud platforms.
- Strategize with the global IT manager on new platform/app initiatives, feature rollouts, and potential integrations between platforms.
- Collaborate with the information security team to ensure that platforms are secure and meet PartnerHero standards.
- Monitor platforms and address availability and security issues as they arise.
- Assist the information security team in performing regular access audits and performs role & license changes as appropriate within each platform.
- Maintain documentation in PartnerHero’s Confluence wiki on platform management best practices, admin guides and troubleshooting guides.
- Train IT and security staff on platform administration best practices and standard procedures
What You Bring To The Table
- Some knowledge/experience with modern scripting languages
- Good knowledge administering and configuring enterprise productivity or line of business platforms
- Knowledge of modern SaaS platforms and cross-platform integrations
- SDLC knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience applying structured IT change management procedures
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Desirable (not required) technical knowledge:
- Configuration/Management of SaaS platforms such as Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, Monday.com
- Experience working with SSO and identity providers
What We Provide
- Full time employment with an opportunity to support a world-class technology team
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive benefits package with various options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Flexible schedule - hybrid work policy
- Paid Sabbatical Leave after 6 years of employment
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross functional development
PartnerHero is a mission driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.