Phone Support Specialist (Temporary)
Phone Support Specialist (Temporary)
Type of Support: Phone support
Contract Duration: Temporary of 5 months with a high chance of a permanent contract
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday Off
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 5:30 am to 2:30 pm Saturday and Sunday Off
Work Type and Location: Hybrid, San Pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa
Expected Start Date: May 25, 2023
About The Role
Do you like helping others? PartnerHero is looking for talented folks to join our Customer Support teams. We have a range of opportunities available for people who have built a career in the customer support space and those looking to break into the industry. We are interested in matching your unique skills, experience, and interests with one of our many Partners across various sectors including Edtech, eCommerce, Fintech, Health and Wellness, and more. As a PartnerHero employee, you’ll have the support you need to develop and grow your career.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
- Providing excellent, friendly, and positive customer service via phone
- Helping customers solve problems with strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension, and problem-solving skills
- Analyzing recurring customer issues and creating insight reports to help our Partners make their businesses better
- Savvy with web, computer, and smartphones
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
What You Bring To The Table
- Strong English proficiency, spoken and written
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and an ability to use challenging situations as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment - must be adaptable
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations
What We Provide
- Hybrid workplace - depending on the partner, role, management, and/or personal workspace
- Overtime is available if applicable
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.