Customer Support Specialist (Metro Manila)
Customer Support Specialist (Metro Manila)
Type of Support: Omnichannel (Email, chat, phone, social media)
Contract Duration: Full-time / Permanent
Work Schedule: To be determined
Work Type and Location: Hybrid, Metro Manila
About The Role
We are looking for dynamic, well-versed Customer Support Specialists to provide customer support for one of our partners. We are looking for expertise in how to handle and provide friendly and helpful responses to customer support tickets via email and chat, jumping in to assist when needed, and making sure the overall customer experience is a priority. Does this sound like you?
Join us and experience the ability to bring your true self to work every day!
- Performing SME (Subject Matter Expert) tasks related to any issues, requests, or questions that might appear on a daily basis
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and creating a plan of action to educate and reskill associates through the partner's Knowledge Base
- Building and improving our partner's conversation handling, first response, routing, and escalation processes
- Working consistently with the score sheet provided by the partner where every conversation is reviewed, making sure the associate follows the correct guidelines
- Serving as an escalation point for all associates with an ability to problem-solve in real-time to achieve the best outcome for the customer while having good and constant communication between all levels of support
- Meeting personal/customer service targets while utilizing different metrics
- Troubleshooting technical issues reported by customers, offering solutions, and filing detailed bug tickets for any undocumented issues
- Keeping track of common pain points, and feature requests that customers express
- Regularly suggesting new help articles and canned messages that can be used to address common customer questions
What You Bring To The Table
- At least 2+ years of BPO experience is preferred
- Advanced English skills - spoken, written, and comprehension
- Embody and exemplify the PartnerHero core values on a consistent basis and set the tone for others: Be Humble, Care for Others, Take Ownership, Embrace Growth, and Manifest Trust
- Must have a thorough understanding of the partner’s processes, tools, and metrics
- Team-oriented focus with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and take responsive action effectively and timely when appropriate
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices or process enhancements that support the team in achieving business objectives
- Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate across all organizational levels
- Is flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment
What We Provide
- Hybrid workplace - depending on the partner, role, management, and/or personal workspace
- Overtime is available if applicable
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.