The Training Specialist is responsible for utilizing instructional design and facilitation best practices to create and facilitate a variety of learning experiences for the business, mainly focusing on new employee onboarding. It requires someone who can switch context easily, can facilitate with minimal supervision/support from managers, and who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Facilitate multiple, simultaneous courses/programs effectively and efficiently for new hires and continuing education for existing team members
- Utilize a variety of training techniques/methods to meet the needs of a diverse learning population
- Collaborate with training team colleagues to ensure we have high-quality learning experiences that meet the needs of the business
- Distill and use evaluation data to tell meaningful stories about business results stemming from training courses/learning experiences
- Maintain partnerships with business partners (Workforce Management, Quality), with minimal direction from supervisors, to support a smooth transition for trainees from the training environment to the production floor
- Act as a thought leader and consultant for stakeholders wherever learning is concerned
- Maintain strong relationships with peers in the business to remain connected with realities of the business
- Build strong relationships with subject matter experts, ensuring the team and the SMEs get what they need in a timely manner
- Participate in course audits
- Apply proven instructional design theories and methods to the development of engaging and relevant content that enhances learning transfer and retention
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on our learners and stakeholders
- Create learning objectives to appropriately match the identified training needs, and design content that meets those goals
- In collaboration with SMEs, produce hands on exercises, activities, and assessments that align with the content and learner, and are designed to reinforce learning
- Design/storyboard and develop training content for different modalities.
- 2-3 years experience in the training industry, including experience in both facilitation and instructional design
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills and an ability to solve problems through collaboration and a growth mindset
- Comfortable facilitating to a variety of groups
- Clear ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach, including managing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service
Start date for this role is June 26, 2023.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Elevating healthcare for every kind of need and every kind of person. That’s #IncludedHealth.