Support Specialist I
Support Specialist I
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The Support Specialist I investigates and solves technical issues for external users of Paycor proprietary applications at their locations by employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. The position is responsible for immediately correcting the issue by providing 1st level assistance through remote connection to the client's system, verbal communication via phone, and if unable to resolve, through escalation to a senior IT level within a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing software (web browsers, Citrix, Timeclock Converter, etc.)
- Troubleshooting web browsers
- Supporting online services and applications
- Logging work in an internal tracking system
- Supporting clients via phone
- Connecting to client user PCs remotely to troubleshoot Paycor applications
- Communication and Trend Analysis Improving reporting of technical issues
- Assisting upper management in continually improving support processes
- Advising IT team and management in product development issues arising from problems identified through technical support inquiries
- Communicating potential client issues throughout the support chain to ensure client issues are being addressed in a timely manner
- Maintaining a working environment that is energized and consistently demonstrates the Paycor service commitment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one (1) year help desk experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative
Paycor Total Rewards
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most - the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor's growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options – including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each individual's relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $17.65-28.26/hr. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for either a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you'll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
For more information about our total rewards, please visit www.mypaycorbenefits.com.
Paycor offers a modern, easy-to-use, unified HCM platform plus a dedicated support team and thought leadership to help your organization achieve its p...