Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Business Analyst provides direct support to members of the Customer Team, assisting with sales data analysis, trend analysis, general reporting, financial management and daily monitoring of business trends and performance. The Customer Development Analyst plays an important role in monitoring real-time business issues, interpreting data and helping to develop action plans to address key issues or to take advantage of incremental opportunities.
• Assist Customer Team during the business planning process internally and externally including but not limited to weekly forecasting, weekly customer updates, annual planning internally and with customer
• Assist Customer Team in scorecard assessments via internal (e4, envision, etc.) and external data (IRI, EYC, etc.); tracking and evaluating customer plan results versus business plan and communicating issues and opportunities accordingly
• Monitor weekly consumption, pricing, and distribution trends and communicate to Customer Team
• Work with Customer Team's Finance group to monitor business plans and clear deductions
• Reporting from customer-specific portals and data sources with insights to assist Customer Teams manage the business
• Administrative duties such as new item set up in retailer portals, sample orders, and other admin duties
• Other ad hoc duties and reports as assigned
• Able to support Customer Sales Leads and perform customer planning & post event analysis, scorecard assessment (i.e. reviewing business plan vs. business results), etc.
• Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
• Years of relevant experience: 1 to 3 years of related work experience. CPG retail experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated accelerated knowledge of Excel
• Ability to proficiently operate in the Envision reporting system
• Ability to analyze consumption reports from IRI
• Knowledge, skill, and abilities required: Technical Skills, Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• This position can work from a corporate facility or can be remote supporting the Albertson's/Safeway Team and the Target Team. Occasional travel is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
$72,900.00 - $131,100.00Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Campbell Soup Company
From soup to snacks to simple meals: Connecting people through food they love for over 150 years. Visit @CampbellCares for help.