Part-Time Project Coordinator
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
Job Title: Project Coordinator I
Location: TX Remote
***THIS POSITION IS PART-TIME - 20 HOURS PER WEEK***
- THE ROLE:Product Enablement (PE) is a highly interdisciplinary part of Company.
- We drive market adoption of Meraki by developing, promoting and delivering scalable programs that build knowledge and create enthusiasm among participants.
- Our audiences include resellers, service providers, distributors, customers, and the rest of Cisco. PE programs are managed globally, but training operations are regionalized to better support regional needs.
- You will focus on running logistics and answering tickets for Meraki’s technical training programs across the Americas.
- Ideal candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, acute attention to detail, high energy and enthusiasm, and a customer first mentality.
- Past operations and customer service experience are highly preferred.
- Professional working proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- RESPONSIBILITIES:Work with a counterpart to execute campaign creation in salesforce and post-session processing for all global training sessions (Attendance tracking, follow ups, post-completion tickets.)
- Work with a counterpart to answer all global Zendesk tickets from Meraki sales teams as well as partner, customer, and Cisco audiences
- Update documentation and spreadsheets as needed
- Execute reminders for operational rigor (Deadlines and Milestones tracking for the global team)
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (“Must have” Qualifications)1-2 years of relevant workplace experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Customer first attitude, with desire to engage and solve problems for stakeholders
- Ability to accept and respond to changes and challenges in a positive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Iron Service Global Inc
Iron is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing #ITinfrastructure such as #networkservers, #storage, #OEM #appliances. Best...