Contract Duration: Permanent
Position type and schedule: Full-time. Flexible schedule
Work type and Location: Hybrid, Metro Manila (McKinley Hill, Taguig and/or Cubao, Quezon City)
Expected start date: March 30, 2023
About The Role
PartnerHero is looking for a Graphic Designer that is skilled in building engaging and on-brand designs and custom illustrations. From day-to-day design requests to collaborate on key projects, you’ll be a vital asset to evolving the purpose and impact of the brand.
You Will Be...
- Owning the process of creating brand-centric design solutions
- Shaping the visual aspect of websites, digital media, marketing assets, etc.
- Collaborating and communicating extensively with other members of the PH team
- Drawing and driving inspiration among the design team members for continued growth, both individually and as a team
- Working alongside the VP of Design and Art Director on executing major brand projects
- Building custom illustrations for the larger brand team
What You Bring To The Table
- C2 English proficiency
- A solid knowledge and experience base of the Adobe CC programs (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to be specific) as well as bonus points for Figma
- Experience in some type of digital website builder like Webflow, WordPress, etc.
- Not just a knack for making projects look great, but a knack for building creative strategic solutions for complex problems. That means we need a designer who goes beyond the aesthetics of the project and asks the right questions to deliver an effective result
- A proactive attitude! From design requests to larger collaborative projects, everyone plays a role in getting to the finish line. That means following deadlines and communicating ahead of time is key to your workflow
What We Provide You
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental, and vision (determined by the location)
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at PartnerHero
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.