Contract Analyst I
Contract Analyst I
About the role
ICON plc is looking for a Contract Analyst with APAC experience to support one of our FSP programs!!
Manage Clinical Contract and Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) process for Global Trials:
▪ Serve as legal liaison for clinical contract requests such as, NDA’s, CTAs, Service Agreements, and Ancillary Agreements and act as conduit between CDO and the Legal group.
▪ Process all clinical contract requests and help facilitate early execution through the Contract Management System.
▪ Perform consistent quality audits of work output and document knowledge base as needed.
▪ Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis.
▪ Serve as primary contact for Client during contract negotiation phase.
▪ On-going interface with sites and vendors regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract.
▪ Establish and maintain direct site and vendor contact. Negotiate Clinical Site Contracts & Budgets
For Sites Managed by Client:
▪ Manage and own the contract process through its lifecycle from initial template stage to fully negotiated contract.
▪ Work closely with study teams to develop a budget template tailored for each study.
▪ Negotiate and manage consistent site budgets that will assist in early site activation.
▪ Respond to queries related to contracts and budgets.
▪ Manage the contract escalation process to appropriate individuals, as needed.
▪ Establish good customer relations with sites starting with the primary point of contact for budgets and contracts.
For Sites Managed by a CRO:
▪ Review and approve the investigator fee template per country for each study before distribution to sites.
▪ Be a conduit for the contract request to the Client Legal team from initial contract request through execution for contracts handled by a CRO and track the contract process for each study with a CRO.
▪ Serve as escalation point of contact for budget escalations from CRO.
▪ Respond to CRO queries to ensure consistency with contract language and budget line items in accordance with Client standard.
▪ Adhere to Clinical Operations or project specific quality documents (e.g., SOPs, work practices, training guides), as applicable.
▪ Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures.
▪ Workflow management.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Business, Legal or equivalent.
▪ Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in contract management, proposal development or related field in a biotech or CRO, finance and/or legal environment.
▪ Intermediate Excel and database management skills.
▪ Knowledge of ICH/GCP in the provision of clinical trials.▪ Excellent negotiation skills.
▪ Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
▪ Work both independently and as part of a team.
▪ Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
▪ Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals.
▪ Partners with others to get work done.
▪ Follows through on commitments.
▪ Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve.
▪ Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
▪ Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
▪ Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.