Administrative Associate 2 (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Administrative Associate 2 (Remote)
- DATE POSTED
- 6 hours ago
- JOB CODE
- EMPLOYEE STATUS
- REQUISITION ID
The Department of Radiology at Stanford University is dedicated to excellence in clinical care, research, education, and administration. The people and programs comprising Stanford Radiology are world-renowned. Stanford Radiology’s core strength lies in its people: faculty, who are highly regarded for their deep subspecialty expertise, dedication to patient care, and responsiveness to referring providers; multidisciplinary researchers who continue to push the boundaries of innovation in physics and engineering to develop cutting-edge methods for enhanced anatomic and functional imaging; staff who are dedicated and engaged in moving the mission of the department, school, and university forward.
The administrative associate will provide administrative and operational support to the central finance team and aDFA, working under general supervision.
Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Associate 2 to provide administrative or operational support working under general supervision.
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
- May perform human resources transactional support, e.g. time cards, I9s, and/or faculty affairs support.
* - Other duties may also be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
*- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a
disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- This position is considered remote.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
This remote role is open to candidates anywhere in the United States. Stanford University has five Regional Pay Structures. The compensation for this position will be based on the location of the successful candidate. The expected pay range for this position is $43,000 to $74,000 per annum. Stanford University provides pay ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the university reasonably expects to pay for a position. The pay offered to a selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal equity, geographic location and external market pay for comparable jobs.
As an organization that receives federal funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement that will apply to all university employees, including those working remotely in the United States and applicable subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines for Stanford University Staff, please visit https://cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/working-stanford/covid-19/interim-policies/covid-19-surveillance-testingpolicy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. Accelerating climate solutions through the new @StanfordDoerr School of Sustainabilit...