Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About G2 - The Company
G2 is where you go for software. When you join us, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We have big goals, and are grounded in our PEAK values—high performance and entrepreneurship, while also being authentic and kind. Employees are led by conscious leaders who are connected by shared commitments and 7 core leadership principles. We celebrate each other's successes, forgive mistakes, and support one another during challenging times. Together, we will grow and reach the top, while staying true to our values, ethics, and people.
As we foster our high-performance and entrepreneurial culture, we strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
G2 is excited to offer a remote work environment for our employees, unless otherwise stated in the job description. If you are interested and eligible to partake in a hybrid office plan, please ask your recruiter for more information.
About The Role
G2 is searching for individuals with the combined skill set of building relationships with clients and expertise in consulting on paid media campaigns. Our Enterprise CSMs consult the largest software companies in the world to leverage G2’s unique audience to improve media spend.
This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2’s services. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager should be a spirited customer advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with enterprise customers in the industry.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate: you represent the voice of our customers and demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and the ability to be solutions-focused.
- A teacher: you help customers navigate the product and inspire confidence.
- A helper: you are engaging, can smooth bumpy roads, and have a knack for building positive relationships.
- A subject matter expert: you can learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative in solving problems for our customers.
- A teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your team and improve processes.
In this role, you will:
- Consult customers on best methods to take full advantage of G2’s products, including paid media, content, and review strategies.
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone and occasionally in person, and work to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout the relationship
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported
- Drive a high renewal rate by demonstrating value and identify additional up-sell opportunities
- Partner and strategize with an Account Executive on a book of business
- Work cross-functionally to gather and report on customer satisfaction and feedback
- Work internally to resolve any account issues
- Travel on occasion to customer conferences
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer success or account management at a SaaS company. Preferably Martech or Adtech.
- 2+ years of Media or Agency experience
- You have experience working with enterprise-level customers in the technology, software, paid media, or digital marketing/advertising industries
- You have experience running or consulting clients on paid media spend and tactics
- You have superior relationship-building skills
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent project and time management skills
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Making customers happy excites you
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.