Senior Manager, Client Benefits
Senior Manager, Client Benefits
Job ID: 2279293BR
Remote: Fully Remote
As a Client Benefits Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of requirements and coding managers and Requirement Advisors for designated clients in the employer market segment. You will plan, direct, supervise, and help evaluate workflow and coordinate work activities to achieve service level goals, quality, and productivity of your high functioning team.
You will accomplish this by:
• Recommending and leading operational improvements both strategically and in the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures
• Actively managing the performance of staff members to established Performance standards
• Developing a culture of collaboration and accountability
• Working closely with Benefits Leadership, Account Management leaders, and occasionally clients
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading professional employees and/or managers
• Delivering Reports on day-to-day activities using metrics and data
• Coaching your team to identify and resolve challenges by analyzing information and figuring out appropriate solutions and driving to practical and creative solutions
• Encouraging teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring outstanding client service
• Monitoring business needs and developing documented processes and procedures as needed to build and maintain effective and productive workflows
• Collaborating with other teams to resolve administration related issues and workflow issues
Your success will be driven by the success of your team in their goals for exceeding quality metrics, turnaround times, as well as contributing to reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge, staff development and process improvement skills will also contribute to your success. You will operate in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
**This position is a work from home role. Candidates can live anywhere in the U.S.**
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 7 or more years of experience in PBM or Managed Care
• Demonstrated leadership experience, coaching, and mentoring high performing teams, with a preference for experience leading teams linked to benefit operations in the requirements and configuration for PBM implementations or Employer accounts, or similar field within a healthcare/PBM industry
• Experience working in Sales Force.com, RxClaim and Microsoft Suite of Programs
• Proven track record of client facing experience
• Strong decision making and creative problem-solving skills
• Able to work in fast paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround
• Ability to coach, manage, mentor, develop and guide employee performance
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of associates, leaders, and clients
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Equivalent experience may be considered
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.