Part-Time IT Help Desk Specialist - Remote
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking Part-Time Help Desk Specialists - Remote. Applicants MUST reside in the El Paso, TX area (Belle County)
Bring your knowledge and technical skills in computer software and systems support to Pearl. The IT Help Desk Specialist will manage inbound calls in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and assist users by researching technical issues, exploring answers, and providing information and alternative solutions. This is a part-time position.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone-certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers Competitive Compensation and Benefits including:
- Rate: $19 per hour + an additional $4.41 per hour toward Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility plus company matching program.
- Ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: Specialists must be available to attend a PAID 2 weeks training session. Training is conducted M-F, approx 40 hrs per week. 24/7/365 Operations. Part-time shifts (20 hours).
Location(s): El Paso, TX
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and download speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speedtest.net to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity is prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor, and headset provided.
- Respond to incoming service calls and/or to self-service ticketing queues on behalf of our client to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize end-user issues to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Adhere to established levels of service.
- Stick to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adhere to contact center scheduling during hours of operation.
- Perform clerical and/or administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AA/AS, or equivalent in a related field of study preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Kentucky residents must live within a 60-mile radius of the Barbourville, KY facility. May be required to work onsite in the future.
- Must be eligible to obtain public trust clearance
- Availability to work any shift during hours of operation (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Home office or a quiet space to work and reliable high-speed internet access
- Louisiana residents within a 60-mile radius of the Bossier City facility may be required to work onsite in the future.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues (Windows and MAC O/S, internet systems, and networking)
- Familiarity with contact center management database
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Credit Check, eQIP Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pearl Interactive Network
Pearl takes great pride in their hiring preferences for Veterans, military spouses, people with disabilities, and people living in economically challe...