Healthcare Recruiter (Remote)
HealthPro Heritage at Home is seeking to add a full-time Healthcare Recruiter. Prior TRAVEL HEALTHCARE recruiting experience required. This is a remote, salaried position. Salary range $45,000-50,000 with commission potential.
This position will recruit internal travelers for our open critical roles. Disciplines recruited will include Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists.
- Develop area specific marketing and advertising strategies to achieve hiring goals within budget expectations (cold calling, direct mail, classifieds, employee referral, University Recruitment, job boards, etc.)
- Facilitate entire interview process by managing all parties involved including the candidate and Managers.
- Maintain necessary notes in ATS covering applicants, telephone interviews, and other pertinent hiring documentation.
- Conduct analysis of staffing mix and open positions and provide operations with recruitment and or staffing alternatives to meet business plan objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of the recruitment process to include recruiting candidate, prescreen qualification, interview scheduling and follow-up, and offer extension.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create alternative recruiting strategies.
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced healthcare staffing environment
- Possess the ability to effectively work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, internet etc.)
- Have a willingness to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Must have familiarity with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology.
- Must have prior experience working with traveling therapists and knowledge of IRS guidelines as it pertains to per diems
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HealthPRO Heritage supports our talented, motivated, & fun-loving therapists' desire to achieve their higher calling each and every day.