Senior Customer Success Manager UK Based
Who is SimSpace: SimSpace launched in 2015 with a singular purpose – addressing the most urgent and sophisticated cybersecurity challenges to reduce risk for our most vulnerable and valuable infrastructure. The organizations around the world that we depend on every day to keep our loved ones safe and secure. Our healthcare facilities, schools, financial institutions, transit centers, grocery stores, and workplaces just to name a few. To deliver global resiliency, we provide an elite cyber range platform to curate unassailable cyber defenses, data driven decisions, cutting edge training labs, live attack scenarios, and extensive individual and dynamic team readiness training.
SimSpace works as OneTeam to elevate humanity around the world. We are committed to continuously improving and delivering a cultivated member experience whether that is accomplished through focusing on supporting our client’s teams or our own mission driven SimSpacers.
We are hybrid, remote, and in-person with offices in U.S. Boston's Fort Point and Maryland. We also have offices in the UK, Germany, Israel, Australia, Czech Republic, Japan, Singapore, and Egypt. If you are interested in elevating the technology and creative solutions necessary to secure and safeguard our future while working alongside others who share your passion for purpose and development, we want to meet you!
Why should you choose a career at SimSpace? We are an organisation that is focused on building our culture and mindfully enhancing our atmosphere everyday which is why we have collaborated on an integral value system. Our governing philosophy of being Human Centered is deeply embedded within our value system. We apply this philosophy to every one of our internal team members, external clients, and their customers. Our core values are:
- Serve to Protect – We provide safe space, deliver on the mission, and elevate humanity
- Acquire Understanding – We seek and provide clarity 10x, cultivate comprehension, and believe information goes both all ways
- Inspiration Leads to Innovation – We stay curious, practice consistency over intensity, and continue to be the change we need in the world
- Teamwork Without Borders – We are never alone, we solve for all, and keep people at the heart of everything we do
About this role:The Senior Customer Success Manager (SCSM) is responsible for full lifecycle account management. This individual will manage a portfolio of customers with the primary goal of increasing product usage and overall adoption. The SCSM is directly responsible for closing renewal opportunities and is a key contributor in identifying and closing expansion opportunities within their customer base. This is a senior individual contributor role with a focus on delivering consistent and excellent service while ensuring our customers’ success with SimSpace products.
Must reside and be legally authorized to work in the U.K. while performing the necessary job duties
Who You Are:
- Thrive on creating positive client relationships and interpersonal skills
- Strategic self-starter with a customer-first attitude
- Motivated by a high attention to detail and enjoys investigating root cause through resolution ensuring holistic problem solving
- Appreciates accountability leading to being highly organized with prompt follow-through to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment
- A love for all things project management
What You Will Do:
- Conduct regular meetings with customers and partners, including Executive Business Reviews
- Coordinate smooth rapid and smooth onboarding for new accounts
- Lead contract negotiations during renewal periods
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable SimSpace to become a trusted advisor and current customers to become references for Sales and Marketing
- Become a cyber range Subject Matter Expert to guide customers on all SimSpace use cases
- Work with Product Management to gather feedback impacting future releases
- Lead cross-functional efforts to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Sales to identify expansion opportunities
- Predict issues before they happen and identify proactive actions to mitigate risk
- Assist in end-to-end customer experience process improvement
- Track key performance metrics such as Net Retention Rate, Gross Retention Rate and NPS
What You Bring:
- Must reside and be legally authorized to work in the U.K. while performing the necessary job duties
- 5+ years in Account Management, Customer Success, Consulting or similar role with Enterprise and/or Federal customers
- Technology background required; IT Security background preferred
- Primary job location is remote, but must be available to travel up to 50% to customer sites in the EMEA region
- Proven ability to service multiple clients simultaneously (8-12 accounts)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, suitable for executive level interaction
We provide the following:
- Salary depending on experience
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual leave plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Equity options at hire and potential for additional based on performance
- Generous employee referral bonus program
SimSpace is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. In compliance law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. SimSpace encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.