MASTER DATA ENTRY
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vaco Los Angeles is assisting a growing organic consumer goods company seeking a remote, long-term temporary Master Data Entry Specialist to assist the Sr. Supply Chain Analyst with heavy data entry and supporting multiple departments with heavy data management.
The company is based in Marina del Ray and while the opportunity is fully remote candidates must live in California and work from 9 am to 6 pm PST.
This opportunity offers team collaboration, strong company culture, and remote work. This is a very fast-paced role with very little downtime so candidates must be fully available during working hours.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- Creating and maintaining master data experience
- Understanding and data management experience of a very high-volume of SKUs
- Ability to work with cross functional departments
- NetSuite experience - or working a similar ERP system
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel experience required
- Slack experience required
- Ability to work out of different systems simultaneously
- Consumer good industry experience
- Work experience with entering new items, price changes, and creating POs
- Experience handling vendor relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be organized, and multi-task
- Ability to work with different departments effectively
This is a remote role until the end of the year and may become direct hire depending on the growth of the company.
***CA candidates ONLY***
Your application has been successfully submitted.