👐 Join a meritocracy, no politics needed (nor welcomed)
⏰ Work 4 days a week, have an extra day for learning, running errands or starting a new hobby.
📖 We practice open-book management (understand how the business works and why what you work on really matters for our clients)
QuickMail is one of the leading cold email outreach solutions for sending business-to-business cold emails.
It is used by small and medium businesses all over the world to reach out to potential clients and grow their businesses.
Our clients are composed of Entrepreneurs, Founders, Growth Marketers & Agencies.
QuickMail was started in 2014. We doubled the business this year and we have the same ambitious goal for next year.
We are 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of highly driven co-workers.
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for our clients, and visitors having questions before signing up.
We pride ourselves to be highly knowledgeable support representatives, with a strong focus on solving problems (not just answering tickets). Being curious nature and good with logic will help a lot.
We believe in learning by doing. So you'll answer real tickets from day 1.
If you don't think you meet all the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- A fast and reliable internet connection and a good computer with a webcam.
- You have a deep ❤️ for solving complicated problems & feel at ease with complicated software.
- You are a native English speaker and good at writing (grammar and spelling).
- You have great attention to details, you easily see what other people miss.
- You are able to take informed decisions without needing permission.
- You are comfortable working in US timezones (EST & CST).
- ⏰ Work 4 days (4 x 8hr) a week, work from home or from a coffee shop, we are a remote-first company. No commute necessary, use your extra day for learning, running errands or starting a new hobby.
- ⚖️ You'll join a meritocracy, with no politics, bring your best-self.
- 📖 You'll get a lot of context and learn about the business side as we practice open-book management .
- 🌴 1 team retreat per year for work and fun (we fly everyone in one location for a week).
- 📚 We focus on learning and personal growth ($100/mo budget for learning/books/courses).
Your application has been successfully submitted.