Sales Executive - Vietnam
Sales Executive - Vietnam
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
In order to support our Growth team we are looking to hire a Sales Executive based in Vietnam.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for the company’s issuing payments solution.
We are looking for a seasoned fintech professional with proven success in selling solutions to mid to large size financial services organisations, primarily banks. A strong working knowledge of prepaid, debit and credit would be highly desirable.
The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects is a must, along with associated lead generation partners.
If you are passionate about sales, are fascinated by technology and want the trust and support of an amazing team to support your ongoing growth, you should keep reading!
- Develop a deep understanding of Paymentology’s proposition and be able to articulate benefits and compelling events to prospects
- Nurture and manage Apac pipeline opportunities to successfully achieve target and grow Paymentology’s customer footprint
- Manage complex commercial negotiations, working with legal counsel where required
- Accurately report on sales pipeline on an ongoing basis
- Represent the company at events and conferences.
What it takes to succeed:
- 5+ years of Business Development experience in the fintech space.
- Enterprise sales experience and proven capability in managing complex sales processes.
- Ability to qualify prospects and focus on key opportunities
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business.
- Self-starter, able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value questions, listening skills, and collaboration with prospects.
- Capability to consistently close £0.5m+ ARR deals
- Ability to qualify leads and to identify key stakeholders who will make the buying decision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, complemented by a confident presentation style
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success
- Detail-oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the payments market and the economics which drive the business.
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modeling skills
- An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business.
- Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the issuing industry in particular (desirable).
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
Your application has been successfully submitted.