Sales Executive - Kenya
Sales Executive - Kenya
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
In order to support our growth we are looking to hire a Sales Executive in Kenya for our African market.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for the company’s issuing payments solution. We are looking for a seasoned fintech or payments professional with proven success in selling solutions to mid to large size financial services organisations, primarily fintechs and banks in East Africa.
A strong working knowledge of prepaid, debit and credit card products would be highly desirable. The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects is a must, along with associated lead generation partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of Paymentology’s proposition and be able to articulate benefits and compelling events to prospects
- Nurture and manage East Africa pipeline opportunities to successfully achieve target and grow Paymentology’s customer footprint
- Manage complex commercial negotiations, working with legal counsel where required
- Accurately report on sales pipeline on an ongoing basis
What it takes to succeed:
- 3 to 5 years minimum of Business Development experience in the fintech or payments space
- Enterprise sales experience and proven capability in managing complex sales processes
- Ability to qualify prospects and focus on key opportunities
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business
- Self-starter, able to define own priorities and deliver projects
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value questions, listening skills, and collaboration with prospects
- Ability to qualify leads and to identify key stakeholders who will make the buying decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, complemented by a confident presentation style
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success
- Detail-oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the payments market and the economics which drive the business
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
- An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business.
- Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the issuing industry in particular (desirable)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
Your application has been successfully submitted.