Integrity Analyst - Remote
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
The Trust & Safety team is dedicated to ensuring that all Pinners have a safe experience on Pinterest. This includes tackling challenging adversarial problems at scale, detecting policy-violating content, and ensuring Pinterest is legally-compliant. We’re looking for an analyst to analyze data and create strong signals and strategies to minimize abuse on the platform. This is a high-visibility role that touches almost every product area at Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Protect users on Pinterest from bad actors
- Analyze new abuse trends and develop new signals / features to detect bad content or behavior on our platform
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Policy and Operations to devise and execute on new strategies for combating abuse on Pinterest
- Recommend product adjustments to reduce the likelihood of abuse in new and existing products
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with / analyzing data
- Technical background or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language (Python or R)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional stakeholders
This position is not available for relocation assistance.
#LI-NM4 or #LI-REMOTE
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
US based applicants only
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.