Work-From-Home Customer Care Support Expert - Bismarck, ND
Work-From-Home Customer Care Support Expert - Bismarck, ND
Join our award-winning customer service team as a full-time Customer Care Support Expert.
• Work-from-home positions available with all computer and phone equipment provided!
• Living within a 60-mile radius of Bismarck required.
• Full time, 40 hours per week! Hiring for a variety of shifts starting mid-morning to late-afternoon and include evenings and weekends.
• 5%-15% shift differentials may be available.
• Bilingual Spanish speaking differential available.
• Paid 4-week training starts in April.
• Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and FREE Midco tv and internet, and more!
Visithttps://www.midco.com/careers/customer-service-jobs/ to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Create customer loyalty by providing extraordinary service to each customer via inbound and outbound contacts. Work with customer to troubleshoot and resolve service issues, answer questions, and educate on our products and services.
- Connect with customers to troubleshoot and resolve phone, cable and internet services.
- Resolve customer issues and relieve concerns regarding billing.
- Answer questions and educate on services and features.
- Listen and collaborate with the customer in order to maintain their business and create a positive customer relationship.
- Record customer transactions accurately by dispositioning each contact.
- Document each contact by keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments as well as actions taken.
- Prepare work orders for customer related issues which may include but are not limited to a variety of service changes and trouble calls.
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner when necessary.
- Support Field Support Technicians by answering questions, troubleshooting, order entry, and documentation during install and trouble call service appointments.
- Serve as Midco’s professional representative when communicating with customers in every channel.
- Train as requested to develop and broaden skill sets and to support customer demand.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in carrying out customer service functions and other areas of responsibility.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all internal and external customers.
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco’s Core Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make providing an exceptional customer experience a daily focus.
- Embrace the culture of empowerment to do the right thing for our customers.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to handle escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external customers to ensure exceptional service.
- Demonstrate courage by tackling tough issues while acknowledging own limitations without compromising integrity.
- Remove obstacles for team members. Encourage creative solutions.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Communicate clear expectations that set a high bar while holding team members accountable to reach these goals.
- Demonstrate business acumen by using data to drive decisions and actions.
- Model flexibility, resiliency and change management skills by staying self-aware, constantly learning, and
- finding ways to cut through ambiguous problems.
- Identify root causes of problems and implement solutions while keeping a holistic and long-term perspective in mind.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Basic typing and email skills required.
- Comfortable using technology including the internet and applications.
- Exceptional communication skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Inbound call center environment wearing a headset.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Extremely time sensitive in order to meet customer demand.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required with repetitive movements.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Is the leading provider of reliable, high-speed internet via fiber and fixed wireless technology, serving 460,000 homes and businesses in 400 communities across the Midwest.
- Provides exceptional customer experience and a superior network, while being a force for good in the communities we serve.
- Delivers TV services including Midco Sports (a regional sports network), phone, data center and advertising services, plus wholesale networking solutions.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & TV
- Great opportunities to get involved in volunteerism
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work programs
- And many more
VisitMidco.com/Careersto learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer toMidco.com/Federal Posters.
Your application has been successfully submitted.