Compliance Analyst (Auditor)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Compliance Analyst (Auditor)
Start Date: March 2023
Training and Work Schedule: Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 05:00pm - Saturday and Sunday off
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Type: Work from home, but the flexibility to work from the office when required
About The Role
The Compliance Analyst II (Auditor) is a new role designed to help build out a new line of business (LOB) focused on compliance. You will be responsible for leading indirect employees through standard procedures with an eye on improvement and optimization of every aspect of the compliance requirements. You will also be responsible for auditing, documenting, and helping create standard operating procedures for the Compliance OPS organization.
A successful candidate will have a strong command of the PartnerHero ecosystem and be responsible for both tactical and business processes, including project management for the implementation of some processes
You Will Be...
- A mentor to team leads and program managers running Compliance programs
- Helping develop new Compliance and moderation programs/processes
- Executing key initiatives that will help improve the level of agent production we’re providing and make your team’s job more rewarding
- Identifying possible gaps in procedures as a Compliance OPS owner
- Overseeing the process of updating/refining training documents as needed
- Looking out for opportunities to serve the partners (and your teams) better
- The front line for Identifying program issues and risks, and helping in developing mitigation initiatives to reduce the potential impact
- Reflecting PartnerHero’s core values in everything you do (humility, ownership, growth, care for others, and manifest trust)
What You Bring To The Table
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- 1+ years of compliance or trust & safety related experience
- 1+ years successfully managing account relationship teams and processes, including mentoring 3-5 junior account managers
- Deep knowledge of trends in Compliance Operations around moderation, trust & safety, and higher level compliance experience around anti-fraud
- Track record of managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with a talent for bringing out the best in others
- Advanced proficiency in G-Suite/MS Office (gSheets/Excel is a must)
- Highly reliable and wonderful to work with
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What We Provide
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.