Data Entry Specialist (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you love to care for patients in a warm and welcoming environment?
Gastro Health is currently looking for a detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to join our team!
Gastro Health is a great place to work and advance in your career. You'll find a collaborative team of coworkers and providers, as well as consistent hours – and we enjoy 7 paid holidays per year plus paid time off.
Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Review and compare demographics in the hospital system to ECW and update as needed for billing
- Review and bill hospital charges to cross over via interface
- Review and bill outpatient charges to cross over via interface
- Email office managers for missing demographic information or medical notes.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of related experience, or any combination of education or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
- Knowledge of medical terminology utilized in medical collections and billing (CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS) a plus
Gastro Health is the largest gastroenterology multi-specialty group in the country. We are over 300 physicians strong with over 100 locations throughout the nation, including Florida, Alabama, Ohio, Maryland, Washington, Virginia, and Massachusetts. We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. Gastro Health is always looking for talented individuals who share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Cigna healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, profit-sharing, short & long-term disability, HSA, FSA, and PTO plus 7 paid holidays.
- This position offers a great work/life balance!
- We are growing rapidly and support internal advancement
- We offer competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Pet insurance
Temperature checks at check-in, mask worn while on-premise, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
Gastro Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
We thank you for your interest in joining our growing Gastro Health team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gastro Health is a large group of professionals dedicated to digestive health. This account is not currently active. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, &...