Enrollment Management Coordinator, Partner Operations
ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR, PARTNER OPERATIONS
United States ,
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Enrollment Management Coordinator provides support to the admissions and enrollment of students at Shorelight Partner campuses. This role manages all admissions processing, supports marketing and international student services, and collaborates with internal staff to identify business needs, define admissions requirements, and enhance business and systems workflows to support the enrollment management for a diverse product portfolio. This role reports to the Director of Enrollment Management.
The Enrollment Management Coordinator is an energetic team player who is a strategic thinker who shows excellence in problem solving, has exceptional oral and written communication, and strong organizational skills. He/She/They is comfortable multitasking, adjusts quickly to shifting priorities, and has a strong attention to detail.
Admissions & Program Support
- Assist in internal and external application data and document processing, including transfer to/from university systems
- Assist with collection of transcripts or advising students who transitioning from a virtual to on-campus program
- Manage admissions inbox communication
- Collaborate with Managing Director and student services on pre-arrival activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs to support student enrollment including webinars, campus visits, student outreach, etc.
- Coordinate I-20 process with staff
- Liaise with critical university personnel, including but not limited to, Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Directors, Primary Designated School Official, and other admissions staff
- Assume primary responsibility for handling all inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Support partnership relationships with key stakeholders in the enrollment process across the university
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Develop and oversee enrollment management reports to track application and I-20 processing turnaround times and escalate issues to the appropriate parties as necessary
- CRM data auditing and correction
- Run reports in MS Excel
- Provide ongoing weekly updates and reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience in higher education, international education, or related field
- Solid proficiency with student data management and/or application systems, including Microsoft, Salesforce, Banner, OnBase, or other related CRM systems
- Eligibility to work in and travel freely to and from the United States without sponsorship
- Master’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with international student transcript evaluation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required – Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities.