Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Over 10,000 Instagram-first agencies and brands trust Sked Social to visually plan an attractive and cohesive feed, automatically publish posts of ALL types (for real), and analyze and learn from every post.
Much like a big family, our home base is Melbourne, Australia but our team members are distributed around the globe. We’re a fully remote startup that’s been profitable since day one, and we’re continuing to scale up our offering to customers.
Our remote-friendly style means everyone at Sked works in the way that works best for them. Happy days. Happy team. It also means we can meet the needs of our customers across all timezones. Everybody wins!
We’re searching for another Customer Success Manager located in Canada or South America to join our team. The core mission of our Customer Success team is to provide service above and beyond the market’s expectations. You'll do this through creating and maintaining happy, high NPS customers who understand and use our advanced features. You will keep in touch with customers through phone/video calls, email or chat, and know how to wrangle data to report on your achievements and analyse what’s working.
Your role will see you seek to quickly and deeply understand our enterprise customers in North America, Europe, and the UK, managing their relationship with us from trial through the lifecycle. You’ll own onboarding and retention, driving engagement and usage, whilst working closely with the product team to advocate for customer’s needs and the support team on training, etc.
To be effective, we believe you need:
- At least 2+ years in a client facing role in customer success, or a digital or social agency.
- To demonstrate ownership over accounts, projects or campaigns. You’ll be given lots of autonomy here.
- Some experience using data to analyse results and drive decisions.
- Interest in the social media sector and SaaS.
- To love working in a small team, being productive relatively rapidly, and getting straight into the 'thick of it'.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working in a startup and/or SaaS would be a bonus.
- Previous experience working in a fully remote role (preferred).
To be considered, apply now (including a short covering note, introducing yourself) and I'll be in touch (Rebecca). We have a streamlined, straight-forward interview process and make decisions swiftly.
Note: We’re searching for someone based in South America or Canada for timezone coverage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.