Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative, reporting into the customer care team lead will represent the company as a primary point of contact, handle customer inquiries, communicate market intelligence from customer, utilize SAP, monitor, and communicate customer support related reporting, as well as other duties. Customer service representative is the key point of contact between manufacturing, account management and customers.
· Represent Kensing as a primary point of contact, handling customer inquiries including, but not limited to, those presented via phone and e-mails.
· Responsible for the order-to-cash process, including order entry, credits, debits, returns, etc.
· Develop knowledge of Supply Chain acumen to improve ability to service customer and optimize role.
· Work with manufacturing/supply chain teams to exceed customer expectations and resolve any customer issues.
· Monitor and communicate on customer support related reports providing proactive and consistent customer order communication.
· Backup team members as necessary
· Confirm pricing and utilize price discrepancies as needed.
· Capture failures and customer complaints via NCM process; by utilizing critical thinking skills.
· Identify and escalate customer issues and risks.
· Manage SAP data, text, and outputs.
· Obtain and document necessary approvals.
· Develop an understanding of the customer and the customer's markets by actively engaging with segment partners.
· Communicate market intelligence from a customer and share information with primary account manager.
· Participate in continuous improvement efforts by identifying areas for process improvement.
· Coordinating with logistics, sales team, and other functions within the business to ensure timely delivery.
· Determine how to prioritize responsibilities, balancing short- and medium-term objectives while successfully ensuring completion of routine job duties.
· Initiate necessary actions required to remove any obstacles that may impact Kensing’s ability to satisfy customer requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree is preferred.
· Associate degree or equivalent degree is required.
· Preferred: 5-7+ years of customer representative experience within Manufacturing environment
· Required: Minimum 1-2 years of customer representative experience in a manufacturing environment
· SAP Experience with order to cash module.
· Proficiency with Microsoft programs (MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Familiarity with OCR and EDI processes preferable
· Collaborate with management, and peers to maintain company values and standards.
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, business acumen, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and collaborate in a team setting.
· Problem Solving and resourceful thinking.
· Detail Oriented, excellent organizational skills and analytically driven.
· Fluent English language (written/spoken)
· Must be able to work remotely.
· Must be able to work with personal computer, phone.
· Must be able to work with Central Time Zone, Standard working hours.
· Ability to be flexible when needed.
· Must be able to travel (10% +/-)
Your application has been successfully submitted.