Director of Sales - APAC
Director of Sales - APAC
Remote - APAC
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the APAC Region. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We're looking for a customer-centric and data-driven sales leader, who is passionate about delivering value and delightful service to businesses. If you're looking for a role where you can combine your sales experience with the idea of scaling a business globally, this is opportunity is for you. You'll join a fast-growing and distributed leadership team, reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Lead Hotjar Sales Teams, promoting an inclusive environment, where team members are encouraged to experiment and learn fast.
- Collaborate with members of Hotjar Executive Team to develop our go-to-market and revenue growth strategy.
- Champion the needs of our customers and prioritise product changes to improve the 'ideal customer' experience.
- Develop the tools, systems and guides used to serve and nurture qualified inbound leads.
- Identify underlying challenges to systems, people, and processes to improve sales performance.
- Improve the Hotjar buyer journey by monitoring, analysing and reporting on metrics, that will impact the team's results.
- Experience leading Sales Teams in product-led environments.
- Sales operations experience working with high-volume mid-market customers at ACV values of €2,000 to €15,000.
- Background working with SaaS metrics, such as MRR, ARPA, Churn, and LTV.
- Experience leading and developing a diverse team, within inclusive and feedback-driven cultures.
- You're analytical, process-oriented, and have an experimentation mindset.
- Familiarity and high-level technical understanding of how the internet works (servers, websites, HTML), to serve both our technical and non-technical customers.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party provider.
The total compensation potential for this role is up to €300,000 on a 60/40 split.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.