Paid Search Manager - Mexico
Paid Search Manager
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most
ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue,
and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase
the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead.
That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global
economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of
About the team
Stripe's Marketing team drives Stripe's growth by making sure
businesses know about Stripe at each stage of the journey -
understanding and loving our brand, to successfully using our full suite
of products, to becoming our advocates and champions. The Performance
Marketing team provides media strategy, planning, execution and
optimization to drive growth of our business, across Stripe’s markets.
What you’ll do
Stripe is looking for an experienced and passionate team member with
experience running paid search at scale. This is a key role in Stripe’s
performance marketing team, and will contribute directly to Stripe’s
growth. As your region’s paid search manager, you will be the go-to
expert on paid search and collaborate with our Head of Paid Search to
maximize revenue through this channel for your region.
- Support Stripe in building and optimizing our paid search program
- using business knowledge and data. You will partner with various
- internal stakeholders including the web development, marketing
- operations, localization, and product marketing teams to create a
- best-in-class paid search program.
- Be able to transition between providing strategic guidance for your
- program & executing this strategy hands-on within the search
- Own end-to-end campaign set up, measurement, and optimization.
- Report up and out on campaign performance to ensure relevant
- stakeholders have visibility into program performance & roadmap.
- Create keyword portfolios that capture search interest at each stage
- of the user journey (discovery, consideration, conversion) for each of
- our products.
- Craft ad copy that puts users first in communicating our products’
- value proposition, engaging their interest and increasing CTR and CVR.
- Lead in analyzing the effectiveness of paid search campaigns,
- increasing investment in high ROI campaigns and reducing spend in
- campaigns that are underperforming.
- Proactively identify areas of weakness in the paid search program and
- flag these as requiring improvement - and then create a plan to
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a
- Paid search expertise: in-depth paid search platform knowledge (Google
- Ads, Microsoft Ads). Able to create & optimize campaigns from
- launch to maturity.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills: comfortable with pivot
- tables, sumifs, vlookups, index match, etc.
- Project management: able to project manage both short term campaign
- planning and long term vision for paid search strategy.
- High agency/self-starter: proactively take steps to drive business
- outcomes and independently envision what’s required for the future
- success of the paid search program.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, 6 to 8 years of total experience
- Industry experience: Scaled B2B experience a plus (not required, but
- ability to articulate the basic differences in marketing strategy
- approach between B2B and B2C companies)
- Cross functional collaboration: inform and educate internal
- stakeholders on paid search best practices - stay up to date on the
- best ways to maximize ROI from every dollar we invest.
Pay & Benefits
Stripe does not yet include pay ranges in job postings in every country. Stripe strongly values pay transparency and is working toward pay transparency globally in 2023.
Your application has been successfully submitted.