Employee & Workplace Experience Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Remote Employee & Workplace Experience Coordinator
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto?
Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Every moment matters at Coinbase, big and small. From the first conversation with a recruiter to the first tough moment, big project win, what’s for lunch, the empathy of a manager, how an office feels when you walk in, the sense of belonging you have. All of this is what we mean when we say employee experience. And while the Employee Experience Team doesn’t oversee all elements of employee experience, it includes key pieces (Workplace, BID), drives high-leverage projects (like our work to become a remote-first company), and serves as a strategic partner to leaders across the People Team and enterprise. Everything we do, drive, and recommend is in service of making Coinbase the best crypto company to work for.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Working horizontally across the team to land our programs with employees: As we continue to refine our remote-first experience, this person will be part of the team responsible for driving scalable and effective programs, by…
- Evolving clear guidance and resources for employees and teams
- Offering white glove support for key cross functional partners and leaders
- Partnering cross-functionally with other internal teams
- Handling inbound requests to resolve employees questions and escalation
- Developing and improving our internal processes: This person will help refine how to engage with the employees and how our team works internally, by...
- Refining processes so employees spend more time enjoying our programs than troubleshooting
- Developing communications that articulate how to leverage our programs and processes
- Process mapping to identify process gaps and maintain a source of truth
- Creating scrappy “tools”: The person in this role will help the team find creative solutions to sticky problems that help automate tasks or easily access data. For example...
- Use knowledge of Google Workspace productivity tools to develop dashboards, intake forms, and automate emails
- Build presentations, in partnership with the team, that articulate our impact through data driven storytelling
- Use knowledge of Excel or Sheets formulas to forecast data or budget
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years of experience with project management, business operations, or workplace ops
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Good written communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Navigating ambiguity
- Extremely organized and able to track both small details and big picture
- Appetite for learning new skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in developing tools within Google Workspace
- Experience in developing people programs space in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with tools and technologies to enable employee experience
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $83,3000 to $98,000+ target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.