Institutional Sales Representative - Staked
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Remote Institutional Sales Representative - Staked
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
Introduction to Staked: Staked offers non-custodial open financial infrastructure upon which developers can build products and services.
We are looking for a new Institutional Sales Representative to join our team based remotely in the USA! Staked handles the infrastructure for staking securely and reliably. This includes the servers that run staking nodes, 24/7 monitoring to ensure uptime and reliable operation, and financial reporting. We primarily do this by hiring the most talented individuals on the planet, who are passionate about the adoption of cryptocurrency and the technology which underpins it. And that's when you come in!
We are seeking a highly ambitious, proactive and experienced sales professional to help us continue to grow our client base, generate revenue through new business and ultimately help our clients succeed. As our Institutional Sales Representative, you will source fresh business opportunities through your personal network and other sales strategy, oversee a small portfolio of assigned key clients and develop new business from existing clients.
This is an individual contributor role that reports directly to one of the company’s founders. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude who wants to shape the future of the crypto industry for our institutional clients. It might be the occasion to have your career going to the moon!
What you will do:
- Drive client & volume growth for the product suite across the America geo
- Build up your network and pursue client leads. You’ll work closely with crypto corporates, hedge funds, venture funds and other institutions to understand their needs and propose the solution that can best serve them
- Be a Staked advocate in promoting our products, solutions and company’s values to new and existing clients
- Partner up with your peers and colleagues to help drive product development, prioritization and strategy
Who you are:
- Experience in institutional sales within the crypto industry where you have a track record of driving sales and business growth
- An extensive personal network in the finance industry with a focus on institutional and corporate clients (hedge funds, venture funds, crypto corporates, and other institutions)
- Passion about the cryptocurrency world and most importantly a learning attitude about new crypto-industry trends and regulations
- Ability to interface directly with a diverse range of clients, establish and nurture client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems, conduct analysis, and identify well-reasoned solutions
Do you want to raise the bar in the crypto-industry with us as our new Institutional Sales Representative? Apply now! We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Location Tagging: #Canada #USA #Li-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Your application has been successfully submitted.