Channel Partner Manager, Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Channel Partner Manager, Services
Zapier is looking for a Channel Partner Manager (based in the Americas) to develop our Channel Partner strategy and build upon our Experts program to help Zapier better enable upmarket customers. We’re looking for an executor who knows how to build and scale an Experts program.
The Channel Team at Zapier is responsible for building a network of partners that can help drive new customers who would benefit from automation and enable deeper implementations to ensure our customers are set up for success. Channel Partners are critical to this effort in that they can both support our prospects and customers but also serve as a new source of pipeline and revenue.
This person will build upon the foundation of our Experts program, our certified implementation consultant program.
This role will be crucial to establishing the foundation for Channel Partners at Zapier.
Zapier is on a mission to make automation work for everyone—and our global, all-remote team is what makes this work possible. If you’re interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
- 4+ years of experience managing Channel programs in SaaS organizations.
- Experience in a building, launching, and owning a variety of channel initiatives including services programs, partner tiering, reseller/referral programs, channel certification, lead routing and deal registration.
- Channel Advocate - can advocate for Channel and Expert needs across the business.
- Partner Management - has experience managing partner relationships at scale.
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Zapier teams.
- Experience with an affiliate program preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Driven, highly motivated and results-driven.
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
Things you’ll do
- Develop and help execute channel strategy globally.
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations - exceed quarterly and annual bookings quota, new logo objectives, goals for partner-connected sales, targets for partner deal registrations, and achievement against quarterly MBOs.
- Develop and execute on a roadmap for how to scale and improve our current Expert program.
- Manage and take ownership of new and current relationships with Zapier Experts. Responsible for communicating program structure and enabling Zapier Experts to be successful. Responsible for communicating Experts feedback across the Zapier organization.
- Recruit and accept new Experts into the program - manage the backlog of Expert applications and recruit, accept, and train new key Experts to join the program as the business needs.
- Oversee the current Zapier Expert Certification process.
- Expert Directory - manage and improve the Zapier Expert directory.
- User Matchmaking - Match users to Experts.
- Advocate for Experts across the organization and act as a liaison for Expert’s needs to Zapier’s leadership.
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
United States: 138,300 - 207,500 USD
Canada: 138,300 - 207,500 CAD
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We are looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Even though we’re an all-remote company, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have Zapiens working. Check out this resource for a list of countries where we currently cannot have Zapiens permanently working.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.