Data Entry Operator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Process all division and acquisition new item requests in a timely fashion.
- Verify documentation (manufacturer specification sheets) for all necessary requirements.
- Extensive research of the PIM catalog to determine if the item already exists.
- Input all required data fields needed to create a new PIM record if item does not exist, including specific description attributes that may require more research than through provided electronic spec sheet data.
- Maintain open communication with other PIM associates, Category Management, buyers, Vendors and acquisition stakeholders to successfully set up and maintain items.
- Support and assist with merchandising segmentation spreadsheet reviews and obtain missing food data attributes.
Training schedule will be 7:30am - 4:30pm (Arizona Time)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 1. Are you comfortable with the role being on temp to hire for 12 months?
2. Do you have experience with PIM (product info management, or category management?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Data entry: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.