Everything we do at Sunrun is driven by a determination to transform the way we power our lives. We know that starts at the individual employee level. We strive to foster an environment you can thrive in through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We are seeking a talented Relationship Manager to join our high performing Account Management team within our Channel Partner Sales organization. The Account Management team at Sunrun works with a network of partner companies to offer homeowners energy independence with clean, renewable energy solutions. Our partners represent Sunrun through the sales and installation of solar systems on customers' homes. Our team works with our partners to ensure the successful transition of a customer’s project from point of sales to turning on their solar system.
You will focus on the holistic health and operational performance of our partners’ project portfolios, working closely with our Channel Sales counterparts to support the development and growth of our existing and emerging partnerships. This role reports to our Sr. Manager, Channel Sales. You will be given a high level of responsibility and autonomy to build mutual success for our partners and Sunrun. Our team culture encourages you to build innovative solutions to problems while offering you the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s largest, fastest growing and reputable solar companies. You’ll be joining a highly-collaborative team that embraces best practices and is passionate about crafting and developing productive and inseparable relationships with our partners.
● Oversee customer portfolio for partnerships in an assigned region from contract submission to final completion, ensuring pipeline health through operational mentorship, problem solving and metric-based check-ins
● Achieve quarterly objectives including but not limited to the collective performance of your
partners’ project portfolios (such as sales volume & realization, quality, speed and
● Monitor contractual obligations, ensure compliance with Sunrun’s policies and quality standards and provide training support, as necessary
● Develop cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders to craft and shape the
requirements that help set up our partnerships for success
● Support and influence the development of evolving Sunrun policies, new and enhanced products or services and company strategy
● Be able to proactively identify risks and opportunities to partner accounts and suggest actions to drive intentional outcomes
● Interpret large data sets to determine our relative performance, strengths, weaknesses and
areas for improvement
● Seek efficiencies in business processes to improve partnership value beyond price and strive for an irreplaceable ease of conducting profitable business with Sunrun
● Help implement partner-specific strategies that are established with your Account
● B.S./B.A. degree preferred
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, required
● 3+ years of related relationship management experience working with supplier, partner, client or customers in an operational capacity
● Driven, willing to hustle, travel periodically and is an all-star communicator and collaborator
● Expertise using Excel, G Suite and Salesforce or similar CRM tool
● Experience analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends, draw conclusions and develop key insights and solutions
● Presence and confidence – you’ll be joining your counterparts in partner business reviews and
may be presenting to partners’ senior leaders or executives
● Ability to empower internal and external parties, manage expectations, resolve conflict and
constantly reassess the relevance and importance of partnership challenges
● Capable of thriving in an evolving and at times, ambiguous environment inclusive of continuous improvements and stretch targets
● Ability to drive corrective action and find solutions in a team environment
● Effective time management and prioritization skills
● Ability to give and take constructive feedback in a positive manner
● Demonstrates sound judgment and independent decision-making
● Solution oriented and highly collaborative in team settings
● Loves the challenge of disrupting a big industry
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to acts, such as The Equal Pay Transparency Act. It assumes that the successful candidate will be located in markets within the United States that warrant the compensation listed. Candidates in locations outside this local area may have a different starting salary range for this opportunity which may be higher or lower. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
The starting salary/wage for this opportunity is:
Other rewards may include annual bonus eligibility, which is based on company and individual performance, short and long term incentives, and program-specific awards. Sunrun provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
The Fun Stuff
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
- Paid Baby Bonding Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Anniversary Equity Award (based on qualifications)
- PowerU - 100% Funded Education Programs
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that may require reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process or perform your job if you are employed, please let us know by contacting Kelly Wittman, Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.