Sr. Data Entry Clerk
An international client of ours in the home furnishings industry (Products range from tableware and pottery to unique designer furniture, lighting and accessories) is looking to hire a contract order entry specialist to help them for 3-6 months with transferring customer orders over from one of their retail client databases to their internal database for order processing.
This is a 100% REMOTE PART-TIME role, and job responsibilities include…..
- Retrieving, processing, and acknowledging orders in SPS (retail client database)
- Enter orders in SAP (internal database)
- Communicate labeling/ order requirements with the warehouse
- Managing inventory levels in SPS
- Communicating any issues involving orders or inventory promptly to management
• Data entry experience is required, experience using some type of retail software (SAP, Navision, SAGE, etc), EDI/SPS experience a bonus!
• Knowledge and understanding of B2C business
• Self-motivated and quick learner
• Part-time availability daily e.g. Monday-Friday 1pm to 5pm
• Period: 3-6 months starting end of February
• Location: central US-region
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Job Reference : 04120-0012591672
Specialization : Administrative & Customer Support
Your application has been successfully submitted.