Member Service Advisor I
Member Service Advisor
We are seeking dynamic Member Service Advisor I to join our team! The Member Service Advisor is accountable for developing and deepening member relationships by providing high-quality consultative service that identifies member needs and matches those needs with value-added SkyOne products and services.
Shift- 9 AM- 5:30 PM PST
This position is responsible for:
- Calling on and collaborating with prospects and existing members to determine their financial needs and formulate a relationship development plan that specifies ways in which products and services can meet their business or personal objectives.
- Actively executing SkyOne's sales and service model and tailor credit union products and services consistently to all members and potential members to meet their financial needs.
- Consistently achieving threshold levels of sales goals and member services performance standards and training requirements.
- Accepting and entering consumer loan applications when needed and provide loan pay-off information to appropriate parties.
- Responding to all member e-mail requests within one business day of receipt.
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional, timely, and courteous manner. Following established standards and guidelines for excellent member relations and efficiency.
- Supporting business development efforts by performing outbound sales and service calls and provides frontline coverage at the branches and call center.
- Ensuring that member inquiries/complaints are effectively researched and resolved in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a financial institution, in either branch banking or a call center.
- Strong cross-selling and telemarketing skills
- Excellent member service and telephone communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and services.
- Windows, Word, Excel and Internet proficiency.
- A high degree of confidentiality.
- A positive, professional image within the workplace.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Why SkyOne is a great place to work
We understand that it's our employees that make us great, and we treat them as our greatest asset, with comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, and vision plans to take care of you and your family's healthcare needs.
- 401(k) plan to help you plan for retirement.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected.
- An Education Reimbursement Program to help you achieve your personal development goals.
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan because you deserve a vacation for your hard work!
- Paid holidays so you can celebrate our nation's holidays just as our members would.
- An Employee Financial Benefits Program designed to improve your financial life and prepare you to meet the needs of our members more effectively.
We have a strong corporate culture that embodies these core values:
- Performance We are member-focused and results-driven.
- Accountability We do what we say.
- Integrity We do the right thing.
- Innovation We are creative, resourceful, and collaborative.
- Respect We are one team professional and compassionate.
If you share these values and are looking for a place to build a long-term, meaningful career, we're the right place for you. Simply click on the link to apply online.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.