Billing Coordinator I
Elevate Patient Financial Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elevate Patient Financial Solutions has an exciting career opportunity available as a Billing Coordinator I. This position will be remote. The Full Time schedule for this role will be Monday-Friday, 8:30a - 5:00p.
The Billing Coordinator interacts with the hospital patient financial services department, state Medicaid Programs Provider Relations Departments, and/or Fiscal Intermediaries to obtain eligibility, claim and/or appeal status, and payment information. The Billing Coordination follows up on pre-certification/prior authorization to ensure that the request for authorization has been initiated, identify additional information needed, and communicate to the facility utilization management departments what is required. The Billing coordinator utilizes state eligibility verification systems to verify eligibility for dates of service required and informs the facility if split billing is needed.
- Some college or comparable combination of education and experience
- Accurate typing/data entry at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Familiarity with word processing and database programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and procedures.
- Ability to manage a caseload while organizing in a systematic and efficient fashion.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Access to reliable transportation.
ElevatePFS believes in making a positive impact not only within our industry but also with our employees –the organization’s greatest asset! We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits in a vast array of plans that contribute to the present and future well-being of our employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K (100% match for the first 3% & 50% match for the next 2%)
- 15 days of PTO
- 2 Floating holidays
- 7 paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
- Teamwork: We believe in teamwork and having fun together
- Career Growth: Gain great experience to promote to higher roles
The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, location, specialty and training. This pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
ElevatePFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.