Contract Type: Permanent/OJT
Position type and schedule: Full-time/OJT, TBD
Work type and Location: Hybrid / Amenable to work in our Taguig and Cubao Sites
About The Role
We’re currently searching for a passionate Technical Recruiter with excellent communication and relationship-building skills — plus an amazing eye for talent — to join our Talent Acquisition team. As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll partner with team leaders to source, screen, and provide a shortlist of candidates for different technical positions.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions on various platforms
- Reviewing applicants to determine whether they meet the job requirements
- Managing the full cycle recruiting process from end-to-end
- Participating and engaging in tech meetings, conferences, and meetups to coordinate with experts and professionals
- Making recommendations to hiring managers and following up on interviews in order to get to a final decision about each candidate
- Providing candidates with an amazing candidate experience by keeping them up to date on the status of their application
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the application and recruiting process
- Completing regular reports on progress toward hiring goals
What You Bring To The Table
- 2+ years of experience in a recruitment role that included interviewing, screening, and tracking candidates through the entire hiring process
- 2+ years of related technical recruiting experience required, bringing a strong technical aptitude
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate for making people’s lives better by matching them with awesome job opportunities
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (JazzHR preferred)
- Ability to understand and explain technical roles and job requirements
- Outstanding technical knowledge of various sourcing techniques
- Good time management skills
- Willing to go to the office on a hybrid setup (Taguig, Cubao)
What We Provide You
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental, and vision (determined by the location)
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at PartnerHero
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.