Technical Recruiter (Honduras)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type of Support: Ops Support
Contract Type: Permanent
Position type and schedule: Full-time Monday - Friday
Work type and Location: Hybrid in Honduras (San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa)
Expected start date: February 2023
About The Role
PartnerHero is looking for a Technical Recruiter to work with leaders across the organization to accomplish our ambitious recruiting goals and hire top talent across our product, design, and engineering teams. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for supporting the recruiting processes and the teams’ growth. This role focuses on facilitating the flow of talent through the recruitment process and managing the pipeline. You will closely work with the Hiring Managers to assess needs and identify appropriate candidate profiles. You will continue to build a positive and thoughtful candidate experience, as the initial touch points for our candidates.
Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner (PDE), you will be responsible for building systems to support high-volume recruiting while also leading high-touch searches that require active involvement from attraction to hire. You will also have the opportunity to support our international hiring efforts through collaborating with our Talent Acquisition team.
This role will mainly support our Technology organization in hiring (at all levels) for software engineering, product management, product design, and other roles. This role is remote with travel to meet business needs.
The successful candidate should be highly organized with excellent prioritization skills and a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Communicate with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Lead hiring efforts for technical positions
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once while ensuring an active, diverse, and healthy candidate pipeline across positions.
- Partner with hiring managers and department leaders across PartnerHero to deeply understand their needs and proactively build streamlined hiring processes.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Own the full cycle candidate experience from sourcing to offer/hire.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with Product, Design, and Engineering professionals.
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Build PartnerHero’s brand in partnership with the Marketing and Design teams.
- Track applicants and provide reports on conversion rates and other metrics.
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience in technical recruitment processes and platforms
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Proven technical recruiting experience of relevant roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor regulations
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment where priorities can shift quickly and responsibilities are broad
- Working knowledge of an applicable applicant tracking system
- A service excellence mindset is a must
- Robust experience with diversity sourcing
- Experience with international/global hiring
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to negotiate contracts confidently and empathetically
- An ability to “read between the lines” in order to make sure we open the right roles and find the right candidates
- Great decision-making skills
What We Provide
- Full time employment with an opportunity to support a world-class technology team
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive benefits package with various options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Flexible schedule - hybrid work policy
- Paid Sabbatical Leave after 6 years of employment
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.