CRM Administrator (Philippines)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contract Duration: Permanent
Position type and schedule: Full-time. Monday - Friday; local business hours okay with some US overlap
Work type and Location: Hybrid in Manila, Philippines
Expected start date: February 2023
About The Role
PartnerHero is seeking a CRM Administrator responsible for the maintenance, optimization, and adoption of HubSpot as a member of the Business Development Team. The CRM Administrator will play a key role in developing new & optimizing existing processes to enable the Solutions & Growth (aka Sales & Marketing) teams to achieve performance goals and drive growth. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the admin duties of HubSpot and will advise on technical best practices to build an efficient end-to-end revenue flow.
- Understanding all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Working collaboratively with Business Development Team (Solutions & Growth), managing their use of HubSpot, including system configuration & optimization
- Interacting and collaborating with teams across the business as necessary, such as IT, Partner Operations, Partner Success, and other stakeholders in the CRM
- Managing HubSpot users, including new user onboarding/offboarding, permissions, and managing contact transitions from deactivated users
- Building and maintaining dashboards, reports, layouts, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users, including but not limited to: workflows & processes, custom object configurations, security controls, custom report configurations, and third-party integrations
- Participating in system implementation projects, including drafting requirements, documentation, system configuration, test documentation & execution, issue identification, and resolution
- Building and maintaining HubSpot system documentation, policies & procedures
- Acting as CRM subject matter expert and hosting HubSpot training sessions for new team members as needed
- Maintaining a high level of familiarity with related systems capabilities and full tech stack for the Business Development team to help optimize end-to-end processes
- Staying up-to-date with new HubSpot features & help drive the adoption of user best practices
What You Bring To The Table
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate internal leaders/teams across functions
- 3+ years of experience as a HubSpot and/or Salesforce.com administrator
- HubSpot Sales & HubSpot Marketing Software certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of the HubSpot platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Proven project management and technical system implementation skills, having led a project to successful completion
- Experience with Sales tools, such as ZoomInfo & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to provide best practices, training programs, and coaching on the use of CRM applications to end users
- A demonstrated ability to understand & articulate complex requirements
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
What We Provide
- Hybrid workplace - depending on the partner, role, management, and/or personal workspace
- Full-time with the potential for overtime if requested
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.