Remote Pharmacy Technician - Must live in Southern California
Do you want to work for a company that Forbes’ named one of the best employers of 2021? Do you want to fast-track your career by working for one of LinkedIn’s top companies in the US? If so, keep reading!
Title of Job: Remote Pharmacy Technician - Must live in Southern California
The CSI Companies is hiring a Remote Care Advocate for our Fortune 100 healthcare client. This job can be worked from anywhere in the US if you have high speed internet and a distraction-free home office area.
Pay: $36-43 an hour (overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly pay rate).
Hours: Full Time - Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5PM
- Why this Opportunity?Top ranked company in Fortune’s 2021 “World’s Most Admired Companies” for over a decade consecutively.
- This healthcare client is ranked number one in all nine key attributes of reputation:
- People management
- Use of corporate assets
- Social responsibility
- Quality of Management
- Financial soundness
- Long-term investment value
- Quality of products
- Services and global competitiveness.
Consultant: Starting off as a consultant/contractor there is always potential for long term / conversion for the right employee upon business needs. Almost all of the positions within this client start off as a contractor due to being a Fortune 100 company.
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
- Job Duties:Conduct comprehensive member assessments and psychosocial interventions for member condition (option to see patients in their home)
- Proactively help prevent member ER and acute admissions, when possible, by emphasizing prevention of exacerbations and complications utilizing cost - effective evidence - based practice guidelines and social service interventions including member self - management.
- Facilitate the improvement of member compliance via telephonic follow - up and other alternative or non - traditional methods.
- Help to improve member satisfaction which includes supporting the physician / member relationship and plan of care.
- Assist in maximizing member access to quality health care via coordination with Health Plans, PCP’s, Specialists, social services, home health, health education, and laboratory services.
- Requirements2 + years of working with the geriatric member population.
- 2 + years of working with the Medi - Cal population.
- 2 + years in a managed care environment
- 2+ years of experience in Case Management experience
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications / Data Entry
- Experience with Behavioral Health
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Preferred Qualifications:Case Management experience
- Managed care Environment experience
- Familiar with medical terminology
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have experience in geriatrics, managed care environment, behavioral health, case management experience, and MSW, we would love for you to apply!
Apply to become part of the team that is not only changing people’s lives for the better but changing the health care system for the next generations to come.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Benefits Offered:Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Your application has been successfully submitted.