Remote Processing Specialist
Job Description Summary
At CLEAResult, we lead the transition to a sustainable, equitable, and carbon-neutral energy-efficient future for our communities and our planet. We do that by creating a people-first culture built on trust, accountability, and transparency; where every employee – regardless of position, role, or identity is treated with respect and given an equal chance to thrive.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company-paid health care concierge service to help navigate our health plan to make the best decisions for you and yours
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation, sick, personal and parental leave time
• Paid Volunteer Time: giving back to our communities is important to us
• Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
• Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
• Access to on-demand training courses to advance further in your careerJob Description
The position is remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
We're looking for a talented individual...
To join us as a Processing Specialist I for Integrated Customer Services! In this remote role, you will be responsible for ensuring the Integrated Customer Service (ICS) team meets program deliverables by processing rebates accurately.
- Data entry and validation of energy rebate requests
- Consistently meet outlined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Contribute to process improvements in a team-based environment
- Maintain 90% or greater production standards, an accuracy rating of 99%, and minimize critical errors per month
- Follow outlined standard operating procedures to ensure success
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Develop new skills for new programs and tasks to meet utilization goals set by Supervisor
- Previous experience in data entry a plus
- Resourceful and inquisitive with high energy
- Strong organizational skills. Experience with Microsoft office applications a plus
- Flexibility with schedule; split shifts may be required as needed Schedule may change with minimal notice. May be asked to work evenings and/or Saturdays a times of increased volume
$16 / hour
Additional Job Description
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Accommodations are available for unvaccinated candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.