Paid Marketing Specialist
About the team
We are the team that develops the marketing strategy and execution of paid channels (including Social, Mobile, Search, Video, Audio, Digital, etc) to meet Performance and Brand goals. We help people discover Zillow and connect them to our tools and services to get them into their next home. Our growing team is customer focused, collaborative, data-informed, and innovative! We work with a breadth of partners to support the business goals and deliver high performing marketing campaigns.About the role
Your mission is to help Zillow Group scale through multi-channel online advertising while delighting customers and giving them more ways to unlock life’s next chapter. You excel at handling and optimizing paid social channels, such as Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest. You are a performance marketer energized by new challenges, and you are looking to develop the depth and breadth of your campaign management and analytical abilities. If this sounds like you, join our growing Paid Marketing team!
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $70,100.00 - $111,900.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.Who you are
You Will Get To:
- Build and optimize paid social campaigns to achieve various business objectives (eg, build brand awareness and drive conversions)
- Establish and implement standards on tracking, optimization, reporting and analytics to increase revenue and ROI
- Regularly present performance insights and project plan updates, prioritizing and assessing tradeoffs when vital
- Support cross-functional projects to expand and scale our capabilities, improve performance, and test initiatives
- Work with external partners and vendors to maintain support and keep up to date on new features and product capabilities
- Understand rules, regulations, and data ecosystems related to paid marketing and identify and communicate issues when they arise.
- 1-3 years of work experience with hands-on execution of running campaigns, with a specific focus on Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to synthesize data and analytics from a wide variety of sources (Facebook Pixel, Facebook Conversions API, Google Analytics, 1st party data, etc.) into concise, useful insights and recommendations.
- Familiarity writing queries (SQL, Mode, etc.) and building Tableau dashboards, and excited to build this technical skill set
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- BS degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field preferred.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.