Workforce Scheduler - Costa Rica (2493)
ModSquad is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Workforce Scheduler to join us!
This role will provide staffing optimization analysis and scheduling support to our management and Mod teams. The ideal Workforce Scheduler will work to ensure our partners are happy, execute tasks promptly, and provide insights based on data.
Regular local business hours
Negotiable based on experience
What you will do:
- Ensure schedules are generated and updated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources
- Interface with operational management to understand the fast-changing business needs and make updates where necessary
- Ensure data integrity within WFM and scheduling systems
- Study department work, vacation, and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for planning purposes
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have 2+ years of workforce scheduling or planning experience in a call center environment
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software (IEX, Nice, Aspect, etc.) suite is preferred
- Excellent proficiency with Excel (advanced - intermediate level) and Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical skills with carefully honed written and visual communication skills
- Understand Call Center Operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals
- Understand Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals
- See problems as challenges and can use your analytical skills to prepare insights, adding value to yourself, your team, and your company
- ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.