Fully Remote • United States • Customer Success
OpenLoop is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team remotely. This role will be a member of the Clinical Operations team, collaborating closely with the Clinical Operations Senior Program Manager.
Please note, this role does not schedule patients, this role creates the schedules for our teams of clinicians.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule provider shifts
- Facilitate holiday scheduling
- Efficiently optimize schedules
- Coordinate Provider onboarding (including granting access to accounts/systems)
- Other duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 2-3 years of experience in provider scheduling required (Hospital or Clinical)
- EHR (Healthie), Zendesk, Excel and Google Calendar experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Able to cross-departmentally communicate efficiently
- Clear written and spoken communication
- Detail oriented
$50,000 - $60,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.