At this time, we're seeking candidates located within North America. Please only apply for the roles that best fit your region, and don't apply for all available roles.
We're looking for a Procurement Analyst who’s excited to help build a world-class procurement program at Zapier. If you love building systems, crunching data, tracking purchases, and managing renewals with vendors while building strong partnerships, read on!
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have 3+ years of Purchasing experience.
- You love to build. You like to create new processes and improve existing ones. You’re driven by efficiency.
- You’re data-oriented. You approach procurement from a “value per dollar” perspective, using data to help drive purchasing decisions.
- You’re highly organized. You can juggle dozens of renewals while holding approvers accountable and keeping stakeholders informed.
- You care about the nitty gritty. You are detail-oriented and enjoy crunching numbers to find potential cost savings and eliminate waste.
- You're eager to take on any project that comes your way, no matter how big or how small.
- You love to collaborate and coordinate. You are excited to regularly connect with leadership and other stakeholders.
- You’re resourceful. You love a challenge, and you enjoy getting creative to solve problems. You are highly adaptable and energized by new challenges.
- You’re financially savvy. You have experience navigating accounting systems and departmental budgets.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
Things You’ll Do
Zapier is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Gather required needs from Stakeholders for new purchases and renewals, process requests, and send out documents for signature
- Coordinate with approvers to keep purchases on time and on budget
- Continue building our internal processes including Zip, Ironclad, and Tropic
- Assist in creating process and procedure documents, training material, and making updates to the company intranet procurement page
- Track renewal dates and help facilitate renewals in a timely manner
- Work closely with business owners and vendors to gather required documents
- Work with our third-party negotiation team to prioritize and monitor negotiations
- Analyze data and metrics and provide reporting and recommendations to Procurement Manager and business owners
- Pull data and analyze spend history to find efficiency and reduction opportunities
- Help implement new technology solutions
- This job description is not meant to cover or contain all of the duties to be performed. Duties, responsibilities, and assigned tasks may change over time as the procurement division evolves.
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
United States: 71,000-106,500 USD
Canada: 71,000-106,500 CAD
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We're looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal-opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.